Vacature Junior Technical Service Manager Companion Animals Boehringer Ingelheim
Are you passionate about improving animal healthcare? This is your chance to apply your scientific and technical knowledge to business and marketing purpose and give animals a better access to health! We are looking for a Junior Technical Service Manager for our Companion Animals portfolio in Belgium, to join the Belgian Animal Health team.
As a Junior Technical Service Manager you will provide technical direction and support with your relevant scientific knowledge in the veterinary field to Sales and Marketing colleagues and external customers (i.e. other Vets, farmers, Key Opinion Leaders in university) in order to improve their business and to maximize collaboration opportunities.
In this position you will be based in our office in Brussels, Belgium, from where you will frequently travel within the country.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to marketing on all promotional pieces, programs including reference check, development of key technical statements, competitive analysis, and ensuring that materials pass regulatory and legal review
- Provide technical sales support to Field Sales through customer interactions, on-site customer training, and handling customer inquiries
- Generate written and oral technical communications including scientific papers and presentations at professional meetings; ensure technical accuracy of promotional communications
- Liaisons with appropriate Key Opinion Leaders
- Provide technical training (internal and external) as it relates directly or indirectly to products in your portfolio; Create sales tools such as PowerPoint presentations and technical bulletins
- Doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, MD) in Veterinary
- Native fluency in French and Dutch; excellent command on the English language
- Well-developed communication skills – verbal and written
- Proactive: together with your customers you come up with innovative ideas to respond to changing markets
- Attitude of active experimentation to find solutions for challenges and changes
If you have any questions related to the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition MIDI: